Subject: Trac moderation

Trac moderation

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:07:32 +0100

I've set up moderation for changes made by unknown users in Trac, so
that we avoid spam sticking.

Someone needs to moderate.

Currently I'm the only moderator. Please let me know if you would be
willing to help with this task.

As you know there is not very high load on our tracker so this will
not require much attention.

If you agree and you get picked as moderator by the plugin, your
registered name (but not email) will be shown to the ticket (comment)
submitter with a note that we try to review within a few days. You
are then sent an email with a link to a page where you can accept or
reject. There is also a "Moderator" link top right when logged in to
Trac.

So, no more spam now. I've also deleted some old spam. This means we'll
see new tickets with lower numbers than the highest currently valid
ticket, but that's technically no problem since nothing refers to the
spam tickets anyway.

Many thanks to everyone who has helped clean up spam so far!