Subject: Re: libssh2_channel_write_ex may incorrectly return EAGAIN

Re: libssh2_channel_write_ex may incorrectly return EAGAIN

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:30:55 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Tommy's example code is an EXCELLENT helper to track this down. I found one
> bug that reduced the problem but I've still not fixed it completely...

Okay, I found another bug now. I've fixed both and reran Tommy's code many
times and it now seems to be fully functional. I just pushed my changes.

I'm sure these flaws also affect Mark Riordan's case and explains some/all of
the resends he has seen.

Thanks Tommy for the great recipe! I'll make it into an example code so that
we can use that for further testing. You ok with that?