Subject: AW: static linking problem

AW: static linking problem

From: may nothing <may_241913_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:44:29 +0100 (BST)

>You need to add all the libraries given by "pkg-config libssh2 --static
>--libs". If that command doesn't give you anything, then your libssh2
>installation is broken. That command should give you at least -lssl
>and -lcrypto if your libssh2 uses OpenSSL.

Ok, my line now looks like: gcc -Wall -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include
-static sftptest.c -o sftptest -lssh2 -lssl -lcrypto -ldl -lz -lcrypto

... it just thows me one warning:
/usr/lib/gcc/i586-suse-linux/4.4/../../../libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function
`dlfcn_load':
/usr/src/packages/BUILD/openssl-0.9.8k/crypto/dso/dso_dlfcn.c:159: warning:
Using 'dlopen' in statically linked applications requires at runtime the shared
libraries from the glibc version used for linking

That might cause some problems since my compiling system is on Suse 11.0 and
target is RHEL 4.5
Is there a way to include this as well ?

cu
may