Subject: libssh2_sftp_init ... I don't get it.

libssh2_sftp_init ... I don't get it.

From: may nothing <may_241913_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:30:05 +0100 (BST)

>On Thu, 14 Oct 2010, may nothing wrote:

>> However, I've a new problem. The authentification seem to fail with Error -18
>>but the username/password is 100% correct. According to the header file Error 18
>>means >LIBSSH2_ERROR_PUBLICKEY_UNRECOGNIZED ...

>Can you please show us a small application that repeats this problem?

Ah, sorry guys. I found the problem. My sshd had only public key and keyboard
interactive authentification enabled. But not "by password".
Honestly I can't realy see the "big" difference between authentification by
password and "keyboard interactive" besides the interactive part ... but I guess
that's a different story.

However, my small sftp client works now. I just modified the example code a
little bit.

One last thing: your example creates a char "buffer" of 1kb. But is that
suitable/adviceable for "real world" applications? Shouldn't it be (much) bigger
like 512kb ?
Waht's your suggestions ?

Thanks a lot

cu