Subject: keyboard-interactive method gives access violation in MSVC 2008

keyboard-interactive method gives access violation in MSVC 2008

From: Ezequiel Ruiz <eruiz_at_barcelona04.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 12:49:54 -0300

  Hello guys,

I was writing a wrapper class for libssh2 with visual c++ 2008, and I've
found an issue when calling the callback function from the examples
(kbd_callback). My class just calls for a method "init", and the
kbd_callback function is defined as static in the cpp file, so it's
hidden to the rest of the wrapper. Password authentication works fine,
but keyboard just crashes with an access violation when calling
libssh2_userauth_keyboard_interactive().
During my short debugging, I've found that the callback function is
called and all variables are properly assigned, as the "Password:" text
for the prompt, and the password I'm sending (I'm forcing a unique
password for this test).
I'm not sure what can be wrong, the libssh2 version is 1.2.7. And the
compile is VS2008 (windows 7).

Regards,

Ezequiel