Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 1.2.7

Re: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 1.2.7

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:17:05 +0200

Hi Daniel,
Am 17.08.2010 23:24, schrieb Daniel Stenberg:
> I've just packaged, signed and uploaded libssh2 1.2.7 to the site. Get
> it as usual from: http://www.libssh2.org/
I'm really sorry, but seems that I broke some things ....
- forgot to add win32/Makefile.Watcom and win32/libssh2.rc to Makefile.am
- forgot to commit the fix for libssh2.h for sys/uio.h inclusion
- in Makefile.win32 inserted include path at wrong place

as a result of these the Watcom makefile is not included at all, and
MingW32 makefile is double-broken since 1st missing libssh2.rc, and 2nd
windres would break due to wrong switches order.

I dont know though if these points warrant to make a follow-up release,
but I thought I mention, and let you decide.

I believe I've fixed my mistakes meanwhile in git; one outstanding thing
which is not a fix would be to make the MSVC builds use the resource,
but not sure if I can add this shortly *with* proper testing (patches
welcome!)

Gün.