Subject: Re: forward_listen + forward_accept + channel_read problem

Re: forward_listen + forward_accept + channel_read problem

From: Paresh Thakor <paresh.thakor_at_moontechnolabs.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:14:01 +0530

Not hijacked the question man..! I just asked you for help if you can...!
I don't know who you're but it's just to inform you that I've good manners and etiquette than you cause if i can't help then i don't blame and try to teach manners.

By the way, other sources are better than this, cause here people only wastes time in teaching manners rather than helping and solving problems. Don't maintain mailing lists if you can't help someone, this is to help and show your ideas to each other. Nothing is private..!

Regards,
Paresh Thakor.