Subject: Using keys for private key

Using keys for private key

From: Paresh Thakor <paresh.thakor_at_moontechnolabs.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 12:22:37 +0530

Hi,

Could you please lemme know how to authenticate a user through private key? I'm not understanding my user requests i think.! Our ssh application allows user to be authenticated and fire commands once session and channel is created. I need to open terminal and allow user to input password there on terminal. So, I think user must open terminal without authentication.

My another issue is that user must need to login terminal through private key. So, please lemme know if this it possible because it's critical for us to implement the functionality.

Regards,
Paresh Thakor.