Subject: Re: libssh2: Ported to UC Linux ?

Re: libssh2: Ported to UC Linux ?

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 23:57:02 +0200

Hi,

Paul Romero wrote:
> What you wrote seems clear to me. However, let me describe
> the host and target environment again to insure we understand
> each other.

I don't know if we need to. :) I described a general recipe for how
to cross-compile libssh2 so that you could do it regardless of your
platform. I guessed at the particular tuple, and it even turned out
to be what you are using.

See the email I wrote before:

> > Make sure the toolchain programs are included in your PATH, and use
> > the --host=tuple parameter when configuring libssh2. Substitute tuple
> > with the prefix for your toolchain, so if your toolchain provides
> > m68k-elf-gcc, then run configure --host=m68k-elf and include the
> > library paths needed.

You should use exactly the host tuple I wrote in the last mail, make
sure to not include the trailing - that you included in the
CROSS_COMPILE variable above.

Good luck! Please report your progress.