Subject: RE: mingw cross compilation

RE: mingw cross compilation

From: Thomas Stover <thomas_at_wsinnovations.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:58:58 -0500

Well I finally got it. Thanks.

-I wanted to try the openssl static library and build a static libssh2
just as a build system test for those who asked, but accidentally lost that
version in the process.

-I ultimately I had to put both openssl and visual studio in "time out"
again. (much insanity omitted)

-libgcrypt (which actually ends up being libgcrypt and its dependency
libgpg-error) cross compiles as expected THE FIRST TIME.

-once I switched to libgcrypt libssh2 builds just fine.

-I applied the same agent.c patch to libssh2_agent_userauth() discussed in
this thread below, and the putty agent works as expected!
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.ssh.libssh2.devel/3792/focus=3814

Good stuff! Thanks!

-In the few days, I'll try the win64 cross build out.

--
www.thomasstover.com