Subject: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 version 1.2.6

ANNOUNCE: libssh2 version 1.2.6

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:36:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

I've happy to announce that I've just packaged, signed and uploaded the new
libssh2 version 1.2.6 package to our web site. Get it from
http://www.libssh2.org/

libssh2 1.2.6

This release includes the following changes:

  o Added libssh2_sftp_statvfs() and libssh2_sftp_fstatvfs()
  o Added libssh2_knownhost_checkp()
  o Added libssh2_scp_send64()

This release includes the following bugfixes:

  o wait_socket: make c89 compliant and use two fd_sets for select()
  o OpenSSL AES-128-CTR detection
  o proper keyboard-interactive user dialog in the sftp.c example
  o build procedure for VMS
  o fixed libssh2.dsw to use the generated libssh2.dsp
  o several Windows-related build fixes
  o fail to init SFTP if session isn't already authenticated
  o many tiny fixes that address clang-analyzer warnings
  o sftp_open: deal with short channel_write calls
  o libssh2_publickey_init: fixed to work better non-blocking
  o sftp_close_handle: add precation to not access NULL pointer
  o sftp_readdir: simplified and bugfixed
  o channel_write: if data has been sent, don't return EAGAIN

This release would not have looked like this without help, code, reports and
advice from friends like these:

  Alexander Lamaison, Guenter Knauf, Dan Fandrich, Grubsky Grigory,
  Joey Degges, Jose Baars, Mikhail Gusarov, Peter Stuge, Simon Josefsson,
  Daniel Stenberg

         Thanks! (and sorry if I forgot to mention someone)