Subject: Re: win32 build issue

Re: win32 build issue

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:17:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 6 Jun 2010, Guenter wrote:

> I would tend to say lets change to mode_t and add a typedef for MSVC in the
> block in libssh2.h where we have already the other typedefs for MSVC, but
> I'm not sure if it doesnt break other platforms

Right. I think we should hold off such a change as I fear it needs more tests
and there really isn't any particular benefit from doing it other than
possibly nuking some warning(s).

> regarding the other win32 build fix with the *.dsp: so we can remove the two
> *.dsp in ./win32 now, and apply the change as Grigory suggested?

I didn't follow what change he suggested, but we should remove all .dsp files
that aren't generated and the one that is generated should of course not
appear in git since it is made at create-tarball time...