Subject: Re: libssh2_poll_channel_read() is deprecated?

Re: libssh2_poll_channel_read() is deprecated?

From: Ishaan Gulrajani <igul222_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 06:54:47 -0400

Thanks, but I was unable to find any example demonstrating this. In
ssh2.c, I found this comment:

/* At this point the shell can be interacted with using
     * libssh2_channel_read()
     * libssh2_channel_read_stderr()
     * libssh2_channel_write()
     * libssh2_channel_write_stderr()
     *
     * Blocking mode may be (en|dis)abled with: libssh2_channel_set_blocking()
     * If the server send EOF, libssh2_channel_eof() will return non-0
     * To send EOF to the server use: libssh2_channel_send_eof()
     * A channel can be closed with: libssh2_channel_close()
     * A channel can be freed with: libssh2_channel_free()
     */

But It doesn't really explain the difference between blocking and
non-blocking mode. Could you please explain or point me to the right
example? Thanks!