Subject: SSH public key authentication failed: Invalid signature for supplied public key, or bad username/public key combination

SSH public key authentication failed: Invalid signature for supplied public key, or bad username/public key combination

From: Faizel Isaacs <Faizel.Isaacs_at_vodacom.co.za>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:01:34 +0200

http://www.vodafonelive.co.za/

Hi There

I'm getting the following sporadic error from libssh.

SSH public key authentication failed: Invalid signature for supplied public key, or bad username/public key combination

I've browsed through previous archives and I do see that some other people also complained about this issue. I'm currently running the below release levels for the product. I do see that there's a new version of libssh2 available does this new release cater for the sporadic error?

curl 7.19.2 (ia64-hp-hpux11.31) libcurl/7.19.2 OpenSSL/0.9.8d libssh2/1.0
Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps scp sftp
Features: IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL

Regards
Faizel

“This e-mail is sent on the Terms and Conditions that can be accessed by Clicking on this link http://www.vodacom.co.za/legal/email.jsp "