Subject: Re: Greetings and a quick note about licening issuse in the Makefile.win32 in 1.2.4

Re: Greetings and a quick note about licening issuse in the Makefile.win32 in 1.2.4

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 09:27:34 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010, John E. Malmberg wrote:

> As a side note, I was looking at the home page for libssh2 to determine what
> license it is under and could only find a reference in the comparison
> between libssh2 and libssh.
>
> Could the license description be made more prominent?

I added a link under Documentation on the front page that links to a page that
shows the COPYING file in a web page: http://www.libssh2.org/license.html

Good enough?

One of these days I hope we'll get the git repo for the web site working and
then more people should be able to help out with the web content edits.