Subject: Re: release time?

Re: release time?

From: Dave McCaldon <davem_at_intersystems.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:04:29 -0500

On Jan 14, 2010, at 9:18 PM, Peter Stuge wrote:

> Dave McCaldon wrote:
>> There's still the fix for incorrect username/password in userauth.c
>> that I don't think is in; here's the synopsis:
>
> Thanks for the ping! I hope we can finally solve this now.

While we're at it, I also submitted a patch that implemented an optional callback mechanism for libssh2_trace(), so you can override the default behavior of trace info being written to stderr (e.g. you might want to capture it to a file, put it into a window in your application etc).

I'd like to get that in too.

Thanks!