Subject: Re: mingw32 cross

Re: mingw32 cross

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 02:53:30 +0100

salsa lover wrote:
> Since i dont wanna a create issues by just copying over the
> precompiled libssh2 win32 binaries over my existing deps since i
> already have those nicely compiled, is there a quick fix here?

Find libssh2.a (it should be in src/.libs/) and copy it to your mingw
lib directory. Copy libssh2.h libssh2_sftp.h and libssh2_publickey.h
to the include directory.

For my mingw32 cross toolchain built with Gentoo crossdev that means
/usr/i686-mingw32/usr/lib/ and /usr/i686-mingw32/usr/include/ but I
don't know which paths debian uses.

> the libs are built ok but not the examples.

Please show us the error messages that you get.