Subject: Re: ssh-agent support

Re: ssh-agent support

From: Daiki Ueno <ueno_at_unixuser.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:43:06 +0900

Simon Josefsson <simon_at_josefsson.org> writes:

> I propose to push the patch to be able to do further testing of it,
> unless anyone has any general objection to this approach?

FWIW, I have tried to minimize the number of patches using git rebase -i
agaist the current origin/master (after the example/simple -> example
move). Now there are only three patches orthogonal each other:

http://www.unixuser.org/~ueno/software/libssh2-agent/

So when you push the change, please consider using the newer version
instead of the one I posted to the list. The patches on the Web may be
updated if there are conflicting changes to the repository, but I won't
do any further development until they are merged into the tree.

Regards,

--
Daiki Ueno