Subject: Re: Problem with Authentication from Rhel to SuSE 10

Re: Problem with Authentication from Rhel to SuSE 10

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 16:50:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009, Bhanu Prakash wrote:

PLEASE don't revert to top-posting and leaving your brain behind.

We're but a few "enthusiasts" around here and we cannot support and solve
issues for people. We can primarily help with advice and hints on how YOU can
continue your debugging. Yes, *debugging*. Roll up your sleeves and prepare to
dig some code.

> My sample program is running on Rhel 5u 1 64 bit. This does that , connect
> to remote machine executes some commands to find the remote machine Os_type.
> Am using non-blocking socckect. I attached My sample project file to this
> mail.
> When am trying to connect to SuSE 10 machine it failing while logging.
> If we print that last error message It is showing.
>
> Would block exchanging encryption keys
>
> plz check the attached cpp file.

But what function is it that fails? What is the last that happens over the
wire, shown with libssh2_trace() enabled? What server is running in the other
end? Does it always fail the same way against that server?

The error sounds to me like a mistake somewhere, as it sounds like the
desrciption for an EWOULDBLOCK situation that you simply should "wait out"
until it is fine again.