Subject: Re: Problem with Authentication from Rhel to SuSE 10

Re: Problem with Authentication from Rhel to SuSE 10

From: Bhanu Prakash <chprakash8_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:08:04 +0530

Am using libssh 1.1 relese.

 My sample program is running on Rhel 5u 1 64 bit. This does that , connect
to remote machine executes some commands to find the remote machine Os_type.
 Am using non-blocking socckect. I attached My sample project file to this
mail.
When am trying to connect to SuSE 10 machine it failing while logging.
 If we print that last error message It is showing.

          Would block exchanging encryption keys

 plz check the attached cpp file.

~ Bhanu