Subject: www.libssh2.org moved

www.libssh2.org moved

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:47:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

Sara G repointed the www.libssh2.org DNS entry to point to my server the other
day. The former web site is no longer publicly available.

I'd like to commit the entire existing web site to git to allow everyone to
contribute to it easier. Any suggestion from a git experienced person on a
particular approach for doing this? Would a separate repo for it make sense?

I still want the docs shown on the site to be converted from the man pages so
that we can make sure that the site and everyone's locally installed docs are
in fact the same and in synch. And these docs are already included in every
release package and daily snapshots.

If you have any further thoughts and ideas about the web site, just yell!