Subject: Re: libssh2 with git

Re: libssh2 with git

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:11:59 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 22 May 2009, Peter Stuge wrote:

> Anyone who should be able to push can get access. I could also make
> an experimental repo or two if someone wants me to host a sandbox.
>
> Another possible workflow is to work in a separate repo and send pull
> requests to Daniel when happy, he then pulls your commits into the main
> repo.

I think I'll prefer to mimic the previous way of working for now, so that all
existing committers can be given git push access to this master repo.

But of course, if someone starts off new (experimental) work or so in some
particular fashion that will be better off in a separate branch/repo to get
pulled in on request.