Subject: Re: RELEASE: libssh2 version 1.1

Re: RELEASE: libssh2 version 1.1

From: Dong Zhou <dongzhou52_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:40:06 -0400

Hi Daniel,

Nice work! I always admire your dedication.

I tried to install libssh2-1.1 on an AIX 5.3 server and got an error:
configure: error: cannot find OpenSSL or Libgcrypt,
try --with-libssl-prefix=PATH or --with-libgcrypt-prefix=PATH
I tried "configure --with-libssl-prefix=/opt/freeware" but got same error.

Openssl was installed on this server:
# rpm -qa |grep openssl
openssl-0.9.7g-1

What was I missing? Appreciate your help.

Dong