Subject: Re: blocking redone committed

Re: blocking redone committed

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:54:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> This would happen if the condition on src/channel.c:2450 never evaluates
> true, as then it'll simply skip the channel close phase.

Explaining things out loud is useful. After having written this it was clear
to me that the 'local.close' variable was set true prematurely and thus it
could very well abort the channel close state too early and thus skip calling
the sftp free function.

Please update from CVS again and see if this might be what happened. If not,
the previous debug-patch will still be interesting.