Subject: Re: blocking redone committed

Re: blocking redone committed

From: Daniel Johnson <daniel.johnson31_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:36:19 -0400

On Mar 30, 2009, at 2:34 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Mar 2009, Daniel Johnson wrote:
>
>> Thanks, I'll look into this once I have a computer again. It picked
>> a most
>> inconvienent time to die. Typical.
>
> Is there anyone else around that have curl built with libssh2
> support who can
> see this or other problems when running the test suite in curl?
>
> I'm trying and trying but I just can't get any (easily repeated)
> failure and
> now I'm not sure on what to do about the 1.1 release... I think I'll
> give it a
> few more days and then make a release anyway.

Now that I have a working computer again, I've uploaded my latest
libcurl auto build at http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20090331005349-2175
  that shows the failures in detail. The tests are failing
consistently for me. I'm going to try delving deeper into the issue
and see what I can find.

Daniel