Subject: Re: RE : RE : For the interested ones : libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfileandlibssh2_userauth_hostbased_fro mfile with no need of the publickeyfile

Re: RE : RE : For the interested ones : libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfileandlibssh2_userauth_hostbased_fro mfile with no need of the publickeyfile

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:23:26 +0100

Hi Jean-Louis,

Jean-Louis CHARTON wrote:
> How can I know for example that the libssh2_session_free() or other
> libssh2_session_xxxx functions will not in fact do a free on the
> session fields that are non NULL pointers?

You can find out. Much quicker than waiting for a reply. :)

> Remember, that I'm new to libssh2.

Please don't hide behind that. If you want to produce really great
patches you can - even without talking to any other developers - but
I agree that there is more work to it than just typing the code.

In this case, maybe a grep for free or the struct name is all you
need. Simply put: Use the source. :)