Subject: RE : RE : For the interested ones : libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfileandlibssh2_userauth_hostbased_fromfile with no need of thepublickey file

RE : RE : For the interested ones : libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfileandlibssh2_userauth_hostbased_fromfile with no need of thepublickey file

From: Jean-Louis CHARTON <Jean-Louis.CHARTON_at_oikialog.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:42:30 +0100

You're right; I forgot to deal with GnuTLS. This is because I always use OpenSSL...

However, I'm not sure it's a good idea to implement functionality for one cryptographic library and not for another because it's then hard for a client user to know whether he can rely or not on a particular feature.

BTW, why would it be so difficult to implement for GnuTLS?

JLC