Subject: RE: libssh2_sftp_init() blocks and does not return

RE: libssh2_sftp_init() blocks and does not return

From: Mononen Jussi <Jussi.Mononen_at_comptel.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:41:11 +0200

> Would it be completely crazy if we did all the internals of
> libssh2 to deal with non-blocking only, and "only" provide
> wrapper code that deals with the blockingness this way:

No, that's actually very reasonable since you get total control of the
blocking functionality. I actually have used my own wrappers for
non-blocking functions to get the blocking functionality totally under
my own control (eg. for configurable timeouts etc.).

/jUSSi

--
perl -e 'print for reverse @{[@{[@{[@{
[@{[Hacker,Perl,Another,Just]}]}]}]}]};'