Subject: win32 patch for setting errno

win32 patch for setting errno

From: E L <crc1021_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:52:24 -0500

Here is a patch against libssh2-1.0.1-20090318.tar.gz that sets errno
on windows by defining a wrapper _libssh2_recv and _libssh2_send. I
was not sure where it should go, so I just put it in misc.c.

Two other small changes:
in two line libssh2_packet_read was not updated to _libsssh2_packet_read
mingw compiler has unistd.h that defines usleep, so I added ifndef
around the libssh2 definition of usleep.