Subject: [libssh2] how to catch an emulated console closing

[libssh2] how to catch an emulated console closing

From: Paul Thomas <thomaspu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:10:33 -0500

Developers,

I've been trying to figure out how to use the library to find out when
a channel closes... For instance, I have a channel that I've opened up
a pty and a shell on which helps me emulate a console. When the user
types in "exit" the console session ends, but I'm not sure how to find
out when the shell or pty is closed. I would imagine that after typing
in "exit" and receiving "logout" that the shell would have closed and
also closed the channel or something...

I guess the shell closes and the channel is still open... so if thats
the case, how do I tell when the shell is closed on the channel?

Thanks,
Paul