Subject: Re: [libssh2] R: Transferring large files with SCP fails

Re: [libssh2] R: Transferring large files with SCP fails

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 10:21:49 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007, Gavrie Philipson wrote:

> As I wrote, I already tried this with the snapshot libssh2-0.18.0-20071031,
> which was the newest at the time of writing...
>
> Do you have more details about what was fixed?

The NEWS file and the Changelog in the tarball contain the details. Or you can
do:

  cvs diff -rRELEASE_0_17

to get a full diff of all changes done since the 0.17 release. (I think I
should better make a 0.18 release soon...)

Anyway, since these changes didn't fix the problem you see we should rather
dive in and start debugging your case I guess. I'm a bit limited on time
myself why I haven't made much sound about this issue so far. My time limit
makes me focus on my core projects and unfortunately this makes me less active
in libssh2.

So, get your hard hat on and dive in!