Subject: [libssh2] R: R: SFTP read hanging forever (LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN)

[libssh2] R: R: SFTP read hanging forever (LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN)

From: Antonio <tonyspoken_at_libero.it>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:21:14 +0200

Hi.

Ok, downloading all the CVS repository did the trick for the first problem,
so I was able to get files with a 32 Kb buffer.
Just one comment. I see from previous threads that using a variable windows
size could cause problems in some SSH servers. Someone knows if there are
problems with the built-in SSH package of SUN 10?

For the second problem, it persists. The application hangs until the TCP
connection is put down by the system timeout (which default is 8 mins on a
SUN machine), but the select mechanism is not working at all (probably
because library is faking the Eagain value in return, but I'm not sure of
this, I should run into the library code better).

Regards,
Antonio

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8.02