Subject: Re: [libssh2] looking for memory leak

Re: [libssh2] looking for memory leak

From: Gutjahr, Troy <Troy.Gutjahr_at_tellabs.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:35:40 -0500

I have used libumem (http://access1.sun.com/techarticles/libumem.html)
on Solaris to find leaks and corruption in my application. I found a
couple of problems in libssh2 that we subsequently fixed in
libssh2-0.15. My application only exercises a small subset of the
library (retrieving files via sftp), so there might be similar problems
elsewhere in the library that have not been found yet.

-- Troy