Subject: Re: [libssh2] anything blocking a 0.16 release?

Re: [libssh2] anything blocking a 0.16 release?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 15:03:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, Paul Thomas wrote:

> It never worked. I tried from the 0.15 release up to current version with
> the same results.

I was actually thinking about versions before 0.15, since we did some pretty
major changes before 0.15.

If it isn't a regression, I don't think it blocks releasing 0.16 without it
working.

> I was really disappointed that this never got fixed

In my book 0.15 wasn't that long ago, so saying "never" in this case feels a
bit strong. Also, this is open source and since we're volunteers we all work
on things that fit our own agendas.

Can you repost an example source snippet that doesn't work but should for us?