Subject: Re: [libssh2] Universal Binary

Re: [libssh2] Universal Binary

From: Jofell Gallardo <jofell.gallardo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 20:22:10 +0800

Major coolness! It's like talking to the superstars :P

BTW, I was actually asking if you could lead me on the mechanics of
compiling against
a framework. I'm the worst newbie, but I tried compiling it myself a while
ago. I figured I
could use the lib/libcurl.framework.make, edit it by adding the line for
libssh2, just above
the -libz directive, and do a make. No errors, though, but I get these
messages:

---------
ld: warning prebinding disabled because dependent library:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/Users/jofell/Library/Frameworks/libssh2.framework/Versions/A/libssh2
is not prebound
ld: warning prebinding disabled because dependent library:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/Users/jofell/Library/Frameworks/libssh2.framework/Versions/A/libssh2
is not prebound
cp ../lib/libcurl.plist
../lib/libcurl.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Info.plist
mkdir -p ../lib/libcurl.framework/Versions/A/Headers
cp ../lib/../include/curl/*.h ../lib/libcurl.framework/Versions/A/Headers
cd ../lib/libcurl.framework; \
   ln -fs Versions/A/libcurl libcurl; \
   ln -fs Versions/A/Resources Resources; \
   ln -fs Versions/A/Headers Headers
cd ../lib/libcurl.framework/Versions; \
   ln -fs A Current
---------