Subject: [libssh2] anything blocking a 0.16 release?

[libssh2] anything blocking a 0.16 release?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:54:48 +0200 (CEST)

Yes,

I said I wanted a 1.0 release next, but it feels like instead of considering
if we're at that stage yet I thought we better first ship a 0.16[.0] with the
bug fixes, the new header style version number etc done since 0.15.

I think we're quite prepared then to make the following release a 1.0.

So, is there any objections or things we should wait for before we can put a
0.16 together?