Subject: Re: [libssh2] libssh2-0.15 Problems authenticating

Re: [libssh2] libssh2-0.15 Problems authenticating

From: Paul Thomas <thomaspu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:54:22 -0400

MSVC 2005 is my platform of choice because of how amazing of a development
environment it is. The debugging features are phenomenal. I have yet to see
any IDE free or otherwise match it for ease of use and stability. Plus, its
free, so it makes for an even nicer development environment ;p

Thats still disappointing that the example doesn't work. I hope its
eventually able to get fixed before too long!

" Win32 MSVC is somewhat behind currently in both projects, but you're
welcome to help!"

-what would you like me to do? I'm not real big on curl (this is the first
time i have even herd of it). My interests are mainly with libssh2.

Paul