Subject: [libssh2] update needed to NEWS, ChangeLog

[libssh2] update needed to NEWS, ChangeLog

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:02:25 +0200

Hi Jim,
the NEWS file still has as first entry:

  Added the following functions for non-blocking operations: (Daniel Stenberg)
   libssh2_channel_readnb_ex()
   libssh2_channel_writenb_ex()
   libssh2_sftp_readnb()
   libssh2_sftp_writenb()

shouldnt we remove this, or add an info that they are no longer available now?
and an entry in ChangeLog about this probably too - there I also find only the entries from Daniel when he addded these to the docs....

BTW. I've updated to latest libssh2 CVS last night, and here are the build logs:
http://svwe10.itex.at/mirror/curl/autobuilds/libssh2-cvs-20070613-build-linux.txt
which looks good now, and all the warnings seem gone; but:
http://svwe10.itex.at/mirror/curl/autobuilds/libssh2-cvs-20070613-build-netware.txt
have not looked closer into these yet, but any hints welcome!

greets, Guenter.