Subject: Re: [libssh2] Does sftp work in a multi-threaded program?

Re: [libssh2] Does sftp work in a multi-threaded program?

From: Mike Blaguszewski <mike_at_ambrosiasw.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 17:53:19 -0400

I don't know if you've resolved your issue yet, but I thought I'd
mention that I'm using libssh2 in a one-thread-per-connection app on
OS X, with no problems. The caveat is that I'm using version 0.13,
and a lot has changed since then. Maybe it would be worth building
your app against the old version as a regression test?

I think there are also unit tests in place now, either in libssh2
itself or as part of the CURL project, so you might be able to
compare your code to that.

--
Mike Blaguszewski / Cocoa Hacker / Ambrosia Software, Inc.