Subject: Re: [libssh2] Blocking read returns PACKET_EAGAIN if not enough data is available?

Re: [libssh2] Blocking read returns PACKET_EAGAIN if not enough data is available?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 21:49:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 8 May 2007, Eberhard Mattes wrote:

> Now bug 1714796 can be closed.

Grrr, I hate that bug tracker since we don't get any notifications about new
submissions or anything. I see in the config that they are supposed to be sent
to this list, but I figure the list config simply doesn't allow mails from
there... Sara, can you look into this? (I'm not admin in the mailman section
of the sourceforge project...)

> Have you had a look at this patch? It fixes a bug which prevents libssh2
> from working at all with a certain SSH server:

Seeing that you're a massive submitter of bug reports and fine patches, how
would you think about getting CVS access to get these changes done yourself?

This project needs more eager fingers and keen eyes!

(I could set you up next week when I get back from my vacation)