Subject: Re: [libssh2] 2 bugs in libssh2

Re: [libssh2] 2 bugs in libssh2

From: Simon Josefsson <simon_at_josefsson.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:53:58 +0200

FYI, the libtool team confirmed this as a bug on Darwin, and have
fixed this in libtool CVS. For more information, see the thread:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.libtool.bugs/5669

Until we can require that all libssh2 developers use the latest
libtool, I think we should keep -no-install out of Makefile.am. That
will work around the problem, and it doesn't create any serious
problems of its own that there aren't other workarounds available for.

/Simon