Subject: [libssh2] How to make SSH server responses very slow?

[libssh2] How to make SSH server responses very slow?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:06:02 +0100 (CET)

Hey

Since we're not yet having our own SSH test server, does anyone have any good
idea on how to slow down the response/transfer from a SSH server? In order to
try my non-blocking code really good, it would be nice to have a server that
responds with only a few bytes/second so that almost every socket-reading call
would be affected...