Subject: [libssh2] debug output

[libssh2] debug output

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:37:54 +0100 (CET)

Hey

I want to modify libssh2 to always build with debug output ability when it is
built with ./configure --enable-debug, and just provide a function to switch
on/off the different outputs that currently are controlled with #ifdefs.

I think it is very uncomfortable to have to reconf and rebuild for just
changing the debug output. This change would also reduce and remove a whole
busload of #ifdefs from the code...

Anyone objects?