Subject: Re: Bring up to date windows build environment

Re: Bring up to date windows build environment

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:42:03 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010, Dongsheng Song wrote:

> Windows build environment is not up to date, missing 4 new C source files,
> and VC 6.0 was broken now.

I feel a bit reluctant to add such an amount of changes in a single commit,
and without any proper comments/explanations. Can you please provide them
separately with separate commit comments so that we can consider and discuss
them independently?

I fixed the elsif issue just a while ago independently if your patch (I got it
reported on IRC and I hadn't noticed that your patch fixed this.)