Subject: SSH library hacker meetup at FOSDEM?

SSH library hacker meetup at FOSDEM?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 13:42:07 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends!

(This mail is cross-posted to both the libssh and the libssh2 mailing lists,
as I believe most people are just subscribed to one of them.)

I've previously talked briefly with a few guys in #libssh (on freenode) and I
talked with Peter Stuge (of libssh2) this weekend, so this isn't coming
completely out of the blue for everyone...

How about a little face to face SSH library hacker meetup at FOSDEM? I believe
the "Security / hardware crypto" devroom sounds like a perfect place for it.

Possibly, we could arrange for one presentation each to present our libraries
to each other and to the crowd, for the fun of it and for the education value.

I don't have any other intentions behind this suggestion. Meeting in person
puts a face to a name and since we're not that many persons actively working
on open source SSH libraries it could be cool to get to know each other a bit
more. I can only see benefits from that!

Of course everyone and anyone would be invited to join.