Subject: Re: libssh2_sftp_write now hangs eventually

Re: libssh2_sftp_write now hangs eventually

From: Mark Riordan <mriordan_at_ipswitch.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 11:29:40 -0500

Daniel:
> Uhm, just to be sure: that's not a 64 bit OS, is it?

Nope, 32-bit.

> When it hangs, can you figure out where it is in the code and what it
does?
> Like attaching a debugger to the running process or possibly
> run it from a debugger to start with?

When it's hung, I break into the process via the debugger and get:

"The process appears to be deadlocked (or is not running any user-mode
code). All threads have been stopped."

Here's the stack trace:

 ntdll.dll!7c82860c()
[Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for
ntdll.dll]
ntdll.dll!7c827d29()
mswsock.dll!71b21af5()
mswsock.dll!71b21a03()
> sftpmrr.exe!libssh2_keepalive_send(_LIBSSH2_SESSION * session=0x00000000,
int * seconds_to_next=0x7ffd4000) Line 98 + 0x1e bytes C

Line 98 is the last line of the file - a little odd.

This may be all I have time for today.
Maybe more another day.

Thanks.

Mark