Subject: SFTP upload compared?

SFTP upload compared?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:35:50 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

If there are anyone out there who does SFTP uploads with libssh2, I would
appreciate if you took the current git version for a spin and compared it with
the former version(s) and see how it behaves, both functionailty wise and
speed wise. And then tell us about it! (Preferably then tests that are against
servers that are bit remote, with larger RTTs.)

If we can just establish that this (generally) works and is an improvement,
then we can proceed and apply the same concept on SFTP downloads. I just want
to wait until the upload part has been polished and proven a bit.