Subject: RE: Help with libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex

RE: Help with libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex

From: Kumar, Ashish <Ashish.Kumar_at_ca.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:14:29 +0530

Yes I agree that in below case using " libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex "
I would only get raw TCP connection to "calih1" port 22 .

Here is what I am tring to achieve which I can easily do through putty .

I want to make two SSH connections, one to "calis1", and another through
that to "calih1", which is presumably not
directly reachable. But for that I would need two "plink" invocations,
as there is only ever at most one SSH connection per invocation of
"plink" .

I create a session called "calih1". It needs the following
settings:
  Host Name: calih1
  Connection type: SSH
  Proxy tab:
    Proxy type: Local
    Telnet command: "\path\to\plink.exe -pw %pass %user@%proxyhost -nc
%host:%port"
    Proxy hostname: calis1
    Proxy port: 22
    Proxy username: root
    Proxy password: <root_at_calis1's password>

Having created this session, you should now be able to execute
  plink calih1 "ls -l"
and get the results of running "ls -l" on calih1.

How do I accomplish this using libssh2 .

Thanks
Ashish