Subject: Re: multiple exec

Re: multiple exec

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:48:01 +0100

Please don't top-post, and make sure to quote only what is relevant.
Thanks - this helps save a lot of time for all the readers on the
mailing list.

A. Mark wrote:
> The function to be called while I channel exec...obviously if i
> have to simultaneous channel executing then this function may be
> reentered by both threads.

No need for threads. Yes, you need some kind of data pump for both
channels. Either you could use two threads with a single-channel data
pump (and maybe actually get away with blocking IO, please report if
this works if you decide to try it) or you could use a single thread
using non-blocking IO that takes care of both channels.