Subject: Re: SSH2 execute remote command question

Re: SSH2 execute remote command question

From: salsa lover <gougolith_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 10:41:59 -0800

Hello !

I hope you will remember the discussion we had on this topic.

I realized that I will not really be able to use the stdout of the executed
command on the remote server because it is being mostly used by the app
itself to communicate. So I'm wondering if there's a way to read stderr or
the best would be if i could find another way to send some messages back to
to the client through the ssh connection ? . Any suggestions ?

Thanks !